January 24 & 25 (Full)
March 21 & 22
May 16 & 17 (Full)
July 18 & 19
Aug. 22 & 23
$450 couple/$300 single
Our “Weekends in the Kitchen” program offers a fun and information-filled 2-day culinary learning experience in the kitchen with Inn at Meander Plantation Executive Chef/Owner Suzie Blanchard. Our culinary team will teach you how to create gourmet, but approachable, dishes and desserts that will give you confidence to step up to a new level of cooking.
“Weekends in the Kitchen” package includes:
- Friday afternoon check-in in our Virginia inn
- Friday evening 5-course dinner prepared by Chef Blanchard
- Saturday morning full seasonal, freshly prepared breakfast
- Saturday morning hour-and-half preparation and cooking class, using seasonally fresh ingredients
- Saturday lunch of dishes prepared in class
- Saturday afternoon time for self-guided tours of local wineries, historical sites or a visit to Everona Dairy, home of award winning sheep’s milk cheesemaker Dr. Pat Elliott. We’ll provide tour information, directions and tasting passes.
- Saturday evening 5-course dinner prepared by Chef Blanchard
- Sunday morning full seasonal, freshly prepared breakfast
- Sunday morning class of “Easy and Elegant Desserts” with Chef Blanchard and Innkeeper Suzanne Thomas
The complete “Weekends in the Kitchen” package, designed to compliment a two night stay at the Inn at Meander Plantation, is $450 per couple or $300 for one person, not including taxes, gratuities and alcohol you may choose to purchase. Room charges are additional and vary by room.
We look forward to taking you on an epicurean adventure in our Virginia bed and breakfast.